- Between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Must be a resident of North Carolina and a U.S. citizen.
- Must be willing to complete a special project requiring teamwork, leadership, and innovative thinking on a local level.
- Candidates should avoid creating con icting commitments with concurrent professional or personal development programs.
- Must be willing to attend all program events associated with the Fellowship.
- Must not be the spouse of a current or past Fellow.
Desirable candidates will have the following characteristics:
- Interest and commitment to ethical, principled, and effective leadership, as demonstrated within a professional, government, church or community setting.
- Personal qualities should include integrity, intelligence and con dence, plus strong organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
- Professional or community experience that demonstrates work ethic, competence, leadership, reliability, and overall performance.
- Personal goals that are focused, positive, and include future- oriented objectives.
If you have any questions about the application, contact us at [email protected] or 866-553-4636.